One week ago, ten soul sisters gathered for the first workshop of a Modern Soulful Living Academy, that was titled “Leading with Intention and Intuition.”
This 2-hour workshop was created as a 3-in-1 combination workshop with Intention & Goal Setting, Vision Board Development, and Meditation Manifestation to start the year off with intention and strategic vision amongst fellow modern soulful women.
Here were some of the greatest takeaways from the intuitive activities, goal-setting worksheets and manifestation vision board creations we did together:
- We have to be open and truthful with ourselves. If not, we will be confused and lost.
- You can’t hide pieces and parts and expect anyone else to accept you wholly. You can’t expect people to know who you are and what you are – if you don’t show up as your full self.
- As long as you’re alive…You have an endless supply of change.
- We cannot decide where we want to go if we don’t know where we’ve been. You can decide who you want to be if you don’t know who you’ve been…
- Manifestation begins with intention. Always.
- INTUITION is like a muscle. The more you use it, the stronger it becomes. Develop your intuition enough to trust it.
We also made commitments to become our greatest self. We envisioned a brighter future and talked to the woman in the mirror from the future. This was a “Commitment to Self.” You can use this practice to manifest your best Self as well:
Dear Higher Self,
You are so beautiful, and I love you.
I want you to know that I am committed to manifesting our desires together.
I am taking everything I learn and study for the evolution of my soul seriously so that I can create a life I love and be of greater service to the world.
I now commit to you and to myself to complete this Ancient Manifesting Ritual for 5 consecutive days in a row.
I am opening my heart to infinite possibilities and trust and surrender in the divine process of manifestation.
In the spirit of magic, celebration, and joy, let us now commence my Ancient Ritual and spark the energy that will allow for the manifesting process to begin.
With All My LOVE…
Join us for our next workshop on Sunday, February 3, “The Baduizm of Self Love.” The workshop is about celebrating self-love and using art & culture to heal our hearts, minds, and souls. “The Baduizm of Self Love Workshop” will be revolutionary, healing and transformative. Purchase your early bird tickets now. Price will slightly increase after January 26, 2019: https://modernsoulfulliving.setmore.com/class