An Intuitive life coach is a professional who helps you change your life and live your dream by helping you access your intuition. By gauging your energy and emphasizing emotional and spiritual healing, intuitive life coaches are exceptional at helping clients release the blockages that keep them from moving forward.
I’ve always felt a calling to help heal, uplift and inspire others to reach for their goals. Throughout the years, I found myself in various roles volunteering in many capacities to train, mentor and consult others by coaching them into greatness. I always do my work with intention to bring a source of positive energy and inspiration into the lives that I encounter and the paths that I cross. There was never a doubt in my mind, whether or not I wanted to be of service to help others. It’s my mission in life to do justice, love with kindness and walk humbly in my purpose to help others live their best life.
A few years ago, I decided I wanted to enroll in a certification course to become a professional Life Coach. I began doing my research on what it takes to be a professional life coach and how to receive my certifications. This year I found the perfect program and I am now a certified Life Coach.
Coaches help their clients establish measurable goals, create action plans and break them down into achievable steps. Life Coaching is essentially about self-development. It shares many commonalities with fields like psychotherapy/counseling, consulting, and mentoring, among others. However, none of these fields are the same.
Here are a few reasons you should invest in life coaching:
- An Intuitive Life Coach sole mission is to help you achieve your unique, authentic and specific life goals.
- Life Coaches help their clients explore the various options they have to reach their desired goal.
- An Intuitive Life Coach uses holistic practices to help clients understand how a situation has affected them in the past, is currently affecting and if change doesn’t occur will affect them. With this information, they help their clients take an appropriate course of action to see greater results.
- Life coaches challenge a client to think through all possible actions they can adopt to resolve the situation.
- Your Intuitive life coach will help you find clarity in your vision, objectives and life’s purpose.
- Your Life Coach will help you strategically set your goals.
- An Intuitive Life Coach will help you stay focused and search within.
- A Life Coach is always sensitive to the needs of their clients.
- An Intuitive Life Coach will help you discover yourself on the journey to self-development, self-improvement, and self enrichment.
“The quality of your life is a function of the quality of questions you ask yourself.”
You should ask yourself these few questions:
- What are some of the things you are trying to accomplish?
- Why haven’t you started yet?
- What do you need to do in order to start taking action?
- Who do you need to be connected to in order to make your dreams reality?
Great life coaches know how to intuitively ask you questions that will evoke answers to help the elevation of your life. Answer these questions, make a plan of action and believe you can achieve your goals and aspirations today!